The cause behind the Webroot Critical Error is when we try to update a particular file connected to the system files. Whenever we try to update any system file and if there is any interruption during the update process then that will lead to this error. If you want to fix this error, you are required to do the uninstalling and reinstalling the Webroot software from your system.
Simple solution to fix Webroot Critical Error
As we discussed, now we are going to describe the process of uninstallation and reinstallation of Webroot Antivirus that will resolve the Webroot Critical Error Failed To Find File.
Easy Steps to uninstall the Webroot: Windows 7 or below:
- Click the window key from the keyboard to activate the start menu.
- Now, choose the Control Panel option from the menu and then choose Program and Features.
- In that Programs and Feature, choose to uninstall a program option from the list.
- Now from the list of entire programs installed in your computer, choose the product that you wish to remove and then click on the Uninstall.
- Then, you require to wait until the uninstallation process is complete and after that restart your computer system to save the changes.
- Now, Webroot Software is fully uninstall from your computer system. Now, download the file again from the webroot website and begin the installation.
Windows 8 or above:
- Initially, right click on the start button and then choose the Control Panel from the menu.
- Tap on the Programs and then choose the Uninstall a program from Programs Tab.
- Now from the list, choose the name of your product which you want to uninstall.
- After choosing the product, click uninstall and then wait till the application is remove from the system.
- Finally, restart your system in order to save the changes you have made.
Once the process of uninstallation is complete then you require to download the setup file from the official webroot website and then again reinstall your Webroot software in your computer system. Doing this process will certainly resolve the Webroot Critical Error.
Process to Reinstall Webroot Software:
- Initially, visit the Webroot official website to download the product setup file in your computer system
- Go to webroot.com/safe or webroot.com/redownloads and enter your login credentials.
- After entering the login details such as email address and password, you can now choose the product which you want to download from the provided list.
- Now tap on the downloaded file to begin the setup.
- Tap on Run, and then follow the on-screen commands.
- Now, enter your 20 digit Webroot keycode in the relevant field, if necessary.
- Once the installation is finish then double click on the Webroot icon to open the application.
You have effectively reinstall the Webroot on your device. Examine whether the Webroot Critical Error has been resolve or not.
Get in touch with experts for Assistance
We hope that after following the above mentioned steps you would have resolved webroot critical error easily. If not so, no need to worry for this. Chat with experts available at PC Solution, they will assist you with the most suitable solutions to fix the error easily.