VLC Media Player Error 36 arises when users are in the middle of program installation while a Video- LAN non-profit organization software program is executing.
Reasons of Error 36
- Corrupt download or partial installation of VLC Media Player software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent VLC Media Player-connected software change (install or uninstall).
- Malware or virus infection that has corrupted Windows system files or VLC Media Player-connected program files.
- Another program mistakenly or accidently deleted VLC Media Player-related files.
Symptoms of Error 36
- “Error 36” arises and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC often crashes with Error 36 when running the same program.
- “Vlc Error Code 36” is shown.
- Windows runs poorly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer often “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Steps To Troubleshoot VLC Media Player Error 36
Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to fix your Error 36 problems. These troubleshooting steps get progressively harder and time taking, thus we advise trying them in ascending order to avoid unnecessary time and effort.
- Fix Registry Entries Connected with Error 36.
- Perform a Complete Malware Scan of Your PC.
- Now, Clean out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Then, Update Your PC Device Drivers.
- Use Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the VLC Media Player Program Connected with Error 36.
- Now, Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install entire Available Windows Updates.
- Execute a Clean Installation of Windows.
Contact Experts at PC Solution for Assistance:
If you are still unable to Fix VLC Media Player Error code of your own. Then it is advice to get in touch with experts at PC Solution. The professionals will guide you accurate steps to resolve the error.