TomTom is possibly the best company in the market that helps the customer by providing complete answers for the area following. There are several products offer by TomTom which are available in the market, and they also help the users by providing full solutions for the issues. TomTom GPS 50S is one of the items provided by this company. It is fundamental for each customer to regularly perform TomTom GPS 50S Update with the aim that the device demonstrates correct data about the courses and streets where a customer travels.
It is also necessary to update the devices as the latest information is being updated on the maps at uniform intervals of time. The satellites are being launch for the purpose of allowing the latest news fed in the TomTom Map.
The users should regularly perform TomTom GPS 50S Update on their device to travel any place without any difficulty. They can also find new homes where they wish to visit. To help the users in this blog, we have provided some steps that would help the users to Update TomTom GPS 50S. Follow the entire steps so that they would take you to your destination and would also help you in the process.
Simple Steps to Update TomTom GPS 50S
- Before performing the update, you require to confirm that your computer is compatible with MyDrive Connect.
- And, you also require to guarantee that you are using the latest version of MyDrive Connect.
- To begin with the process, you are require to connect your navigation device to your computer.
- Once done, switch on your device to proceed with the process.
- It may happen that MyDrive Connect doesn’t open automatically.
- In such a situation, click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar
- Examine the option and then tap MyDrive Connect.
- In case you are already signed in, enter your email address and tap sign in.
- Here, choose “Remember my email address” thus you don’t have to enter it next time while performing the update in the device.
- Then, tap Update selected.
- As you do so, MyDrive Connect will show what’s latest with this update; you should click Accept and Install to continue.
- Subsequently, MyDrive Connect downloads and installs the software on your device.
- Confirm that, during the download and installation, MyDrive Connect displays the progress of the two operations (1) download to the computer and (2) installation on the navigation device.
- As the installation is finish, you will notice the message YOU’RE READY TO GO! In the MyDrive Connect.
- Here, you are require to tap the My Content button to return to the MY CONTENT page.
- Once you notice the message on your navigation device that the installation is finish, you are required to disconnect your navigation device from your computer.
- You will be able to notice your navigation device with the installed software update.
Thus this is the complete process of TomTom GPS 50S Update. All the steps provided are authentic, and they provide complete solutions for the Update process.
Call TomTom Customer Support at Pcsolutione:
In case, if you encounter any issue while continuing with the process, and require some assistance then contact experts. Call TomTom Customer Support at Pcsolutione to get quick and best solutions from the experts.