Complete Procedure to get rid of Panda Antivirus Error Code 10
Panda antivirus is recognised for providing first-class security to the computers against any unnecessary threats. Now, if the security features fail to secure the system then it is a clear symbol that there is a software glitch.
Panda antivirus error code 10 is one of the common issues faced by numerous users. When this error arises, the antivirus programs/ functions get stuck and the computer fails to perform any command. Then, a message arises informing you about the error.
If you are also receiving the similar error and tried searching for the solutions for this error, then you have reached the correct destination. Here you will get some common methods that can help you to resolve this error in minutes. Thus, let’s begin.
You may also read: Webroot Error Code FZLC0056
What are the reasons of Panda Antivirus Unexpected Error Code 10?
There are numerous reasons behind the Panda error code 10. Let us have a fast look at the highlighted points mentioned below:
- Corrupted or partial download of the Panda antivirus program.
- Corrupted or Damaged Windows registry files.
- The system was infected by virus or malware earlier.
- Antivirus connected files get deleted mistakenly.
Now that you are aware of the probable reasons behind this error, hence, you simply require the possible hacks to eliminate this problem.
Troubleshoot Panda Antivirus Error Code 10 [4 Simple Hacks]
There are several methods to get rid of this error. You can follow the methods explained below:
Fix 1: Run Windows Defender
Windows Operating System has the in-built Windows Defender. It can help you to get rid of this issue. It can easily find the virus and malware-infected files. Thus, as soon as you remove those files you can use the Panda antivirus.
To run this, you can have a glance at the steps provided below:
- Initially and most important, bring up the Start menu.
- Enter “windows defender” in the search bar.
- Click the Enter key to open the Windows Defender.
- Go to the ‘Virus & threat Protection’ section.
- After that, click on the ‘Quick Scan’ button to begin the scanning process.
Wait for a few seconds until the scanning procedure gets finished. After that, you can check if the issue is resolved. Else, you can proceed to the further ways described below.
Fix 2: Run the service.msc Service
You can also fix the Panda antivirus error code 10 by running the ‘services.msc’. To do this, perform the steps mentioned below:
- In the starting, press the R and Win key simultaneously from the keyboard to invoke the Run Command box.
- Now, enter “services.msc” in the Run box and click the Enter key from the keyboard to open this. (Else, click on the OK button to continue further).
- Now, you have to guarantee that the status of Panda antivirus is ‘Running’. If it is not, then right-click on the service and select the ‘Automatic’ option from the list.
After finishing the above steps, check if the error is resolved. Or else, you can go to the next solution stated below.
Fix 3: Run the System File Checker
SFC is an in-built virus scanning utility on Windows OS which can help you to troubleshoot this issue. It can also help you to fix the corrupted system files of the computer.
To run the System File Checker, follow the steps mentioned below:
- In the starting, go to the Start menu and enter “command prompt” in the search bar.
- Then, right-click on the ‘Command Prompt’ option showing in the search result.
- Afterward, enter “sfc/scannow” in the command line and click the Enter key from the keyboard to execute this command.
Now, the System File Checker will begin to scan for the corrupted system files. If it finds any damaged system files, then it will fix that automatically.
After running this, if you notice that the problem persists, then you can uninstall and reinstall the antivirus program to get rid of this issue.
Fix 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the Antivirus Program
If all the above hacks fail to fix this problem, then uninstall and reinstall the Panda antivirus program to fix this error. To do this, follow the steps provided below:
- Initially, bring up the Start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Go to the ‘Programs and Features’ category.
- Find the Panda antivirus program by scrolling down the list of installed programs.
- Right-click on the Panda antivirus program and select the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Verify the action by clicking the Enter button from the keyboard.
Once you finish the uninstallation procedure, visit the official website of Panda antivirus and search for the latest version of Panda antivirus. Download and save that on your system.
Afterward, install that by following the on-screen instructions. Now, you can check if the issue still persists. In case if you are unable to resolve it then simply consult experts at our toll-free.
Q) How to fix Panda Antivirus Error Code 10?
A) Follow above steps so as to fix this issue. In case of trouble, consult our experts for assistance.