Seeking a solution for McAfee Error 12152? McAfee antivirus installation process is extremely easy and simple to implement. People who are not tech-knowledgeable can also install it without difficulty. However, occasionally you might experience some issues or errors like McAfee Error code 12152 while installing this McAfee antivirus. This error 12152 is generally because of a missing file or corrupt file in the downloading package.
Reasons of McAfee Error code 12152
- Examine your internet connection, occasionally your internet connectivity could be the major reason of this problem
- Due to any file is missing from McAfee download packages
- Because of corruption in windows registry from a recent installation and uninstall of any software
- Any Trojans, virus or malware infection corrupted the windows system files or antivirus program files
- Another software might have deleted the McAfee antivirus connected file
- Occasionally runtime problems can lead to the error 12152.
Effective techniques to fix McAfee Antivirus 12152 Error
Uninstall earlier antivirus or security tool
- While installing any other security system on your machine, it is extremely vital to examine the earlier tools installed.
- If you have earlier installed tools, uninstall it.
- Choose the control panel and visit programs and features options.
- Now, uninstall the old security system or product from the list.
- Wait till the uninstall process is finished.
- Now again install the McAfee Antivirus on your machine. You are required to confirm that your internet connection is working fine.
Use the preinstall tool
- Open browser and download the preinstall tool.
- Tap to run the preinstall tool setup file and follow the commands.
- Tap on OK and restart your device.
- Examine the registry and fix the registry entries connected with error 12152
- Perform a complete malware scan for your system
- Now, clear your system temporary files, junk files, and folders
- Attempt to update your PC device drivers
- Now, Windows restore to undo recent system changes
- Then, uninstall and reinstall the McAfee antivirus program
- Examine windows system file checker
- Install entire windows updates and execute a clean installation of windows.
Call McAfee Antivirus Support to get in touch with experts:
Last but not the least simply call McAfee Customer Support at PcSolutions so as to resolve the error code easily. The professionals available here are McAfee certified and have years of experience in resolving McAfee antivirus issues.