Kodak is one of the most popular brand that produces printers of top quality. But being a technical devise, users may occasionally face several errors and issues while accessing it. Kodak Printer Error 3802 is one of those errors. This error mainly arises because of improper installation of the printer drivers.
The drivers are the programs which facilitate the functioning of the devices in your system and let the external devices for example printers, scanners etc. to converse with your Operating System. Thus if the printer drivers are not installed suitably in your system then it will consequence in the occurrence of Error code 3802 while you are using the Kodak Printer. When this error code arises you might not be able to print anything and your printing jobs would remain incomplete. Read the complete blog to know the process to fix this error code.
Causes of Kodak Printer Error 3802
- The 3802 error code mainly appears in Kodak printers, because of improper installation of printer drivers.
- Drivers are programs that make the peripherals of your system simpler to use and allow external devices for example printers, scanners, and so on to converse with your operating system.
- If the printer drivers are not installed rightly on your system, this will cause the 3802 error code to emerge when using the Kodak printer.
When this error code arises, you may not be able to print anything and your print jobs will remain incomplete.
Solutions to fix Kodak error code 3802
Solution 1) Update the Printer Firmware
- Firstly, open the official website of the Kodak printer and then go to download section.
- Now, browse your model number and download the latest firmware.
- Install the firmware and follow the on-screen instructions.
Solution 2) Soft Reset Printing
- Shut down the printer and disconnect entire connected cables.
- Wait until the printer is appropriately installed and click the power button for 10 seconds.
- Now, plug again the power cable and turn on the printer.
Solution 3: Clean and Reinstall the Print Head
- Launch the printer doors to access the print head.
- Now, remove the cartilages & the print head.
- Clean the cartridges and print head with a cleaning solution.
- Then, Install the cartridges and print head in their position.
- Finally, restart the printer and check to correct the Kodak printer error.
Call Kodak Printer Customer Support Experts at PC Solution:
We wish that after following above steps, you would have resolved Kodak Printer Error 3802. If not so, or you experience any error while doing so, then simply contact experts at PC Solutions +1-9175805618. The professionals will assist you step by step instructions to resolve Epson error easily.