Comprehensive Process to Install Xerox Printer Driver Windows on 10/8.1/7/XP
Xerox is an American Company which offers printing devices around the world. It provides quality print and it is very simple to access. The company launched several Xerox Printers and classified the same as Professional and Household.
Occasionally the user interfaces a problem and often they inquire a question “How to install Xerox Printer driver on Windows 10/8.1/7”. If you also confront the similar issue, then follow the guideline mentioned below.
You may also read: Lexmark printer error code 241.10
Points to note before beginning installation
- To install printer driver, the print driver files should be placed in a location that easily accessible from the workstation.
- Within the document you may require few administrative rights for accomplishing several steps.
Steps to install Xerox Printer Driver on Windows
Note: The below mention solution works on Xerox Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
- Initially on your operating device go on the start menu and then you have to scroll to the control panel.
- Now search for “Printer and Devices” or “Printers” and if found then you have to choose the option.
- Then you will find an option “Add a Printer” and click on “Add a local Printer” to the option.
- Now you will notice a pop window saying “Choose a Printer Port”, where you have to choose “Create a new Port”.
- You will now find an option of “Type of Port” where you need to scroll down and select “Standard TCP/IP Port”.
- Then a pop up window will arise displaying “Type a Host name or IP address” there you have to enter the IP address or the Host name.
- Now you have to click on “Next” but you have to make confirm that “Query the printer and automatically choose the driver to use” option is not checked.
- Now below the “Install the Printer Driver” option you have to scroll down to choose “Have Disk”.
- Search for the location where you have saved the print driver files and then click “Open” followed by “OK“.
- Below the option “Type a Printer Name” you can manually enter the name you your printer. Then you have to click on “Next” option to begin the installation process.
- Now you will find windows with the option “Printer Sharing” where you have to select to either share or not accordingly and then you have to choose the option “Next“.
- Now choose the “Finish” option.
- Then you will notice within the control panel that the printer is no included in the option “Printer and Faxes“.
- Lastly you have successfully installed the print driver.
Hopefully, you would have Install Xerox Printer Driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP. In case if you confront any issue or unable to install it then simply consult experts. Chat with professions available at our toll-free for instant resolution.
Q) How to install Xerox printer driver?
A) In the Xerox Printer Installation Utility, choose the Configuration tab. Choose your Xerox system from Select Printer pull-down menu. Choose the print driver for this printer from the Select Driver pulldown menu. Tap the Connection button to open the Connection dialog box.
Q) How to install a printer driver in Windows?
A) In Windows, FIND and open Control Panel. Tap Devices and Printers, and now click Add a printer. Choose Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer. On the Select a printer window, choose your printer, click Next, and then follow the on-screen commands to install the driver.
Q) How to uninstall Xerox printer drivers?
A) Tap Start, search “Control Panel” and then “Administrative Tools.” Open “Print Management.” Tap “Drivers” on the left panel. After that Right-tap on the Xerox driver in the middle panel and click “Delete.”