TomTom is one of the leading GPS providing organizations in the market. TomTom 930 is one of the devices provided by this firm for the use of common people. It’s a user-friendly tool and provides complete assistance and help to the users by providing comprehensive information about the routes and roads that they are willing to visit. Since roads are constructed rapidly thus in order to get correct direction, it is essential to Update TomTom Go 930 Map.
There are times when a user might face some trouble in the working of the device, and it would also influence the functioning of the device. While facing any trouble in the invention, a user should visit our website and get full solutions for the issues they are facing. Read the blog till the end so as to easily perform TomTom Go 930 Map update.
Solutions to Update TomTom 930 Map
To begin with the process, extract files from the zip package that you will download from the internet.
- Now, have a glance at the folder, and if the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file, it means the data is already decompressed, and you can proceed to the next step.
- Subsequently, connect your TomTom 930 device to your system using a USB cable.
- Once when you have done it, wait for the system to detect the device.
- As the system detects the device, it will be displayed as an external storage drive in the system
- You are required to browse to the map folder in the machine.
- To ease your search, you should look for the country code, and you can recognize the map folder because its name is composed using the country code.
- Once you have found the necessary folder, you are required to copy the entire files you extracted before into that folder.
- As the process of copying finishes, disconnect your TomTom 930 device from your computer.
- Once you have disconnected the device, reboot your TomTom device.
Thus these are a few steps that would enable you to perform TomTom 930 Map Update. All the steps are distinct, and they provide full solutions for the issue. In case, this solution does not work; then proceed to the next solution.
To begin with this solution, make a complete backup of your unit’s contents before you do anything.
- The simplest method is by using Explorer instead of Home.
- As you perform the above steps, update your firmware
- To know about the version your device is using click the satellite bars.
- As you will do so, the next screen will display the version number.
- Now, you require to connect the unit to the computer and start Home
- As the device starts, it will provide updates for the product.
- Once you notice the updates, click on them and allow them to download in the system.
- Once the download finishes, you should install the updates in the device, and your solution will be straightforward to use.
In case you experience any difficulty in the process to Update TomTom Go 930 Map, then simply contact experts. Call TomTom Customer support available at Pcsolutione to get quick and best support so as to perform it easily.