TomTom Go 530 is one of the best devices offered by TomTom to the customers. It is very essential that the users must perform TomTom Go 530 Map Update. There are several methods by which the users can perform this but it is very essential that the users should follow the correct steps to perform the activity of TomTom map updates.
To help the users in the best ways, we have mentioned some steps that would help the users so that they can easily update TomTom Go 530 Map. It is essential that the users should follow the steps in the best way so that they can finish the process without any difficulty.
Simple Solutions for TomTom GO 530 Map Updates
To help the users in the process, we have provided two different kinds of solutions. Both the solutions are effective and they provide complete solutions to the users and would also help the users to get solutions for the question of How to update TomTom Go 530 map.
- To execute the process, you are require to extract files from the Speed cam Updates zip package.
- In case the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is previously decompresse. In such case, you can continue with the next step of these installation instructions.
- Then, connect your TomTom GO 530 device to your system using a USB cable.
- Wait for the system to recognize the device and once your system has detected a new external storage drive you have to browse to the map folder.
- To recognize the map folder search the map according to the country code.
- You should copy the entire files you extracted before into that folder.
And once you are ready to disconnect your TomTom GO 530 device from your system, you should restart your device.
In case, the above steps do not provide the results then we have provided other solutions to help the users. These steps must only be followed by the users when the above-mentioned steps do not work suitably. These are effective steps that you can execute easily as we did previously to update the TomTom map for better results.
To perform this method, save everything from the device and using Explorer you should include the entire files.
- Now, you are require to format the internal storage of your device. To perform this, you should use the COMPLETE format, not the instant process.
- Subsequently, you should visit the TomTom home page.
- Then look to manage my “DEVICE” option.
- Subsequently, you should delete everything from the hard drive and try the update again.
- Once you reach this point, you might require to disconnect the device a few times and switch it ON/OFF to allow it to Set Up some significant stuff.
- Once done, copy your voices and postcodes back to the device.
In case after following the above solutions, you are still unable to Update TomTom Go 530 Map, then it is best to contact experts. Call TomTom Customer Support at Pcsolutione to get best and instant support from the professionals who are accessible round the clock for assistance.