There is no devise in the world that doesn’t reach the end of its life-cycle. At some time or the other, a devise may stop working and begin displaying error messages. This is also the case with Brother Printer. At a certain point in time, your Brother machine might show “Brother Printer drum error” or “Brother Printer drum end soon”. Go through the blog till end so as to easily troubleshoot Brother Printer Drum Error.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Drum Error
Reset Brother Printer drum
To resolve the Brother Printer drum error message, initially, you can try to reset Brother Printer drum and then try other solutions.
- Initially, open the front cover of your Brother machine.
- Subsequently, press the “OK” button and hold it for two seconds until the drum unit displays.
- When it does, click the “OK” button.
- Now, click the “arrow” and it will show the “Reset” option.
- Subsequently, reset the drum counter of your printer and close the front cover.
Clean Brother Printer drum
To clean the Brother Printer drum, you require to clean the corona wire on the drum unit. For this follow below steps:
- Turn off the machine and remove the entire cables connected to it.
- Then, open the front cover and take out the drum unit and cartridge assembly slowly.
- Slide the green tab to and fro various times and clean it calmly.
- After this, set the drum unit and the toner cartridge assembly in the printing machine.
- Close the front cover and reconnect the entire cables.
Examine if the issue has resolved. If not, then proceed to the next solution.
Replace drum on Brother Printer
Brother Printer drum error also arises when the drum unit has reached the end of its life.
- Open the front cover of your printer and take out its drum unit as well toner cartridge assembly.
- After that, take out the toner cartridge out of the drum unit by pushing the green lock lever.
- Then take the new drum unit out of its new packaging.
- Then, put the cartridge in the new drum unit and the green lock lever will lift automatically.
- It is time to change the new drum unit and the toner cartridge back in the machine.
- After that, press “Clear” or “Back” and then press the triangular icon. This will authenticate that you are installing a new drum.
- If you have done the replacing task effectively, the LCD will show the “Accepted” message.
- Finally, shut the front cover and begin using your Brother printer once again.
Hopefully, after performing above solutions you would have resolved Brother Printer Drum Error. In case, if you experience any trouble while performing it, then simply consult professionals. Call Brother Printer Customer Support professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get best assistance regarding same.