Windows 10 is rich in features but occasionally it raises several irritating problems for the users and Windows 10 Error Code 0xA00F4244 is one of those. Here, in this blog, I will try to explain the entire aspects connected to this error along with some appropriate and successful solutions. Read this blog till the end in order to resolve the Windows 10 Camera app error 0xA00F4244.
You might find the following error message when you try to open the camera app in Windows 10.
“We can’t find your camera. Check to be confirm it’s connected and installed properly, that it isn’t being blocked by antivirus software, and that your camera drivers are updated. If you require it, here’s the error code: 0xA00F4244 (0xC00D36D5)”
“Presently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45). To resolve this issue, reconnect this hardware device to the computer”.
Something went wrong: Confirm that your camera is connected and not being used by another app.
Causes Behind Windows 10 Error Code 0xA00F4244
Windows OS is dependent on several types of files, services, and drivers. If any of them goes offline, then you might face numerous another types of issues along with this camera error. Here are some feasible causes for this problem.
1. Sudden System Shutdown: Most probably you have turned off your PC mistakenly by switching off UPS or sudden electricity fluctuation. Windows 10 is extremely sensitive towards voltage fluctuation and gets easily damaged due to it.
2. Installing harmful software: If you have installed games, drivers or other software recently then it might change real DLL files with another one. When the DLL file gets changed the camera will not be able to open properly.
3. Missing System Files: Due to several causes some system files may get deleted, damaged or corrupted. This file can be ocx file, sys file, exe file, inf file, dll file etc.
4. Malware or Trojan: If your PC is infected with Trojan or Malware then you should remove it using licensed antivirus software and subsequently run system optimizer tool to fix damages.
5. Outdated drivers or Windows Updates: If your PC has pending Updates and Drivers then you also may receive error code 0xA00F4244.
Fixing Windows 10 Camera Not Working Error 0xA00F4244
Follow the mention below steps in order to fix the Windows 10 Camera App, not working issues.
1. System Restore: It is one of the best and successful solutions to resolve any software connected issues in Windows OS. Restoring Windows does reset the entire system settings to the default state. Here, is sequential step to Restore Windows in factory settings.
2. Update Windows and Drivers: If there is any pending update left to install then you should initially install them and reboot PC. Installing updates fixes so many windows connected issues.
3. Run App Troubleshooter: App troubleshooter is one of the top methods to fix app-connected issues. Here is step by step process to run this troubleshooter.
4. Try to install different camera driver: I have resolved several app connected issues using this method. It is one of my beloved method to resolve Windows Problems. Initially, download other third party camera driver and utility and install. Then you will be able to use your PC camera very soon.
5. Fix using Advanced System Repair Tool: This is all in one utility for Windows 10 that resolves entire corner of Windows. It Repairs Registry Files, Fixes missing system files, updates drivers and software and fix damages caused by malware and viruses.
The above mention solution would certainly resolve Windows 10 Error Code 0xA00F4244. If you are unable to resolve or fix it…
Get in touch with proficient experts for Assistance
As an independent third-party windows customer service provider, we are known all-across the world for top class services. Dial PC Solution toll-free Number and Chat with PC Solution Expert for the most efficient and best solution. All the professionals available here are windows certified, trained & knowledgeable enough to resolve entire bugs and issues.