Are you also a huge fan of the TomTom GPS services? Then you would know how the firm has made the journey very simple and convenient for the customers, but it is really frustrating when the live services of the device do not work and it becomes a headache as they are not able to see the live traffic details while they travel. Hence they experience several error messages depending on their device and the most common of all is TomTom Error Code 148.
They are also not able to troubleshoot the error as they do not know the real reason for the error. Thus if you are also stuck on this error and you are unable to fix it then you must take TomTom support from the knowledgeable professionals so that you do not face this error and you fix this error without any trouble or getting into any other issue. Or else, you can also follow the troubleshooting steps to fix the error manually.
Steps to Fix TomTom live services error code 148
Follow the below steps in order to fix the TomTom Error Code 148 from the root.
- Initially, guarantee that the “information sharing is enabled” on your routing device.
- Then, guarantee that your routing device has a valid GPS signal and you are able to see your device’s current location and you must be able to see your position on the driving view.
- Subsequently, charge the battery of the device completely. In low circumstances, your device would not be able to receive the full services.
- Confirm that you are in a country that lies under the “Services coverage” so that you can enjoy a hassle-free navigation result.
- In case, you are using the services on your mobile then confirm that your mobile is connected and compatible with your navigation device.
- Even now if you notice an error message then select the “main menu” and then choose “services” and confirm that your traffic and map subscription is valid and activated. If you require assistance for TomTom for signing into your account then, visit our website.
- If you are still facing this error then, reset your device to the factory settings to get the services.
- To perform the device reset activity, choose the “main menu” button. Then go to the right side of the screen and choose the “settings” button.
- Now, in the menu list go to the right side of the screen. Then select “system”, and in this menu click on “reset”.
- As the process continues, you will notice that a warning sign will emerge and click on “reset” again to confirm.
- Finally, sync your device with the MyDrive and choose “TomTom services” by logging into your account.
Call TomTom Customer Support for instant Assistance:
By performing the above steps, you can easily fix the TomTom 148 Error Code. In case if you require any assistance then simply contact experts. Call TomTom Customer Support professionals available at Pcsolutione who will resolve error code in a stipulated time period.