The Hp printer e3 error means that there is some carriage jam issue. There may be particular printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer error. But, here we have illustrated the most simple solution to overcome the printer problem. If while printing, the printer error code e3 appears on the screen, then no need to worry. Therefore, for all printer users who are stuck with the Hp printer e3 error, we have illustrated several steps to deal with the printer error. Thus, read the steps below carefully and apply the same to resolve printer error code e3.
It happens that whenever the user tries to take a print out, Hp printer e3 error appears on the screen. Furthermore, some users experience the same trouble when printing documents. Thus, there is some process to resolve the Hp printer e3 error.
Users who are suffering from printer error e3, then all of them are recommended to go through the details provided below. From here, users will certainly get a correct solution to the printer problem. This kind of printer error requires to be resolved as soon as possible.
Solutions to troubleshoot error code e3:
To remove this irritating printer error, read the printer troubleshooting steps given below. Hence, with the steps listed below, it would be easy for users to remove the printer problem. Therefore, move ahead and go through the steps provided here.
Clear entire paper from the input tray
- Carefully, look for the small pieces of paper or stuck objects on the input tray area.
- In case, if there is any then remove the complete jammed paper.
- Finally, tap the cancel button to clear the paper jam automatically.
Clear Jammed Paper from the output tray
- Clear out the complete jammed paper or stuck objects from the output tray area.
- Then, carefully remove all of them.
- After clearing the paper jam, confirm that the carriage moves freely.
Assure that the carriage moves freely
- Firstly, users are advised to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Now before proceeding to the next steps, let the carriage become idle.
- While keeping the printer ON, carefully remove the entire power cords and other cables from the printer.
- Then, find any paper jam in the ink cartridge access area.
- In case, if there is any paper or object then separate them carefully.
- Then to free the carriage path, push it to the right, and remove the paper if it is available.
- Finally, shut the ink cartridge access door, then turn on the printer and print a test page to confirm that the Hp printer e3 error is resolved.
We hope that after going through the above-mentioned solutions, you will have resolved the HP Printer e3 Error. In case, if you are unable to resolve it then it is advised to consult professionals. Call HP Printer Customer Support Professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get quick and best support so as to fix errors easily.