Garmin is one of the most reliable and trusted brands in the domain of GPS-based Consumer products. Its vast list of the cutting-edge and user-friendly product range guarantees an unmatched user-experience.
Despite the fact that it is designed for correct and optimized performance, it is not immune to technical errors from time to time. In fact, one of the most recurring issues relates to Garmin Error Code 0105. It is quite common that users experience these errors. This error may result from problems in your Network or Computer/ Mobile Device apart from the Garmin Device/ Application.
Related Blog: How to Fix Garmin Error Code 0200?
Garmin Wi-Fi error code 0105 is one such issue that arises when you try to manage your Device on Garmin Express. Most of the times, it occurs when you try to Install Software or Map update. In the middle of a significant process like Update, you receive the message that “Garmin Express must be closed”. It occurs with GarminWi-Fi Connection Failed, or Garmin Wi-Fi Error Code 0800. You will continuously get this message on your screen. Therefore, interrupting your task.
Process to Get Rid of “Garmin unable to connect to Wi-Fi error code 0105”
In order to get rid of this annoying error, you should Uninstall Garmin Express and Clear the Garmin Express Data. Thus, Re-install the software again.
Uninstall Garmin Express
Initially, Uninstall Garmin Express from your system. This is an easiest task wherein you can remove the software from the system’s “Control Panel”. However, in case of a Mac Device, just Drag and Drop the software from the “Applications” folder to the “Trash” folder.
Remove the Garmin Data
- Open the “Run” dialog box on your “System”.
- Enter “%localappdata%” in the “Search” box.
- Then, click the “Enter” key.
- This will launch the “Local” folder.
- Now, find the “Garmin_Ltd._or_its_subsid” folder.
- After that, right-click on it.
- From the following list of options, choose “Delete”.
- As a consequence, it will delete this Folder from your system. Meanwhile, tap “Yes” if it seeks your permission.
- Ultimately, click “Finish” and Restart your System.
Reinstall Garmin Express
- Launch your Internet Browser such as Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc..
- Go to Garmin’s official website. Enter “garmin.com/express” in your Browser’s Address Bar. Then, click “Enter”.
- The following webpage shows Download Links for both the Windows and Mac Device.
- Hence, tap on the Download Link according to your Computer’s OS.
- Wait while the Setup File downloads. Meanwhile, you may have to specify a devoted download location for the Setup File. Hence, select “Save” or “Save As” on the pop-up box. Then, tap “Browse” and choose a preferred location.
- Once the download finishes, open the downloaded file.
- Now, click “Run” to open the Installer.
- Tap “Yes” on the following User Account Control window.
- This opens the Setup Installer. Hence, follow the on-screen commands to install Garmin Express.
- During the process, you will receive terms for “Software License Agreement”. Confirm to read the respective terms very cautiously.
- After finishing the “Installation” process, confirm to reboot your Computer.
- Finally, open Garmin Express. Then, check if “Garmin Wi-Fi Error Code 0105” has solved or not.
Call Garmin Support Professionals to get instant Assistance:
In case after following above mention steps you are still unable to resolve Garmin Error Code 0105, then contact experts. Call Garmin Customer Support professionals at Pcsolutione to get quick and instant support from certified professionals.