Canon printers are use by millions of people all around the world. The major reason for this is customer trust and brand popularity. Canon printers are preferred for both personal use and commercial use. Occasionally, you find some errors while printing the document, and Canon Printer Error e59 is one of those. Read the blog till end so as to know the solutions for this error.
Simple Solutions of Canon Printer Error e59:
- Whenever you see the error e59 on the printer’s display, initially press the stop button to abort the printing.
- Then check if the printing and paper settings are matching or not. If they are not matching, set them by checking the size of the paper, and by selecting the right media type in the canon printer.
- If the printing and paper settings are matching, click the OK button and then simply restart the printer.
- After checking every setting accordingly, confirm to run a print test to check whether the problem is resolve or not.
- If yet your printer is displaying the similar error, error e59, then set your printer to its default setting and then make the necessary changes.
- After performing the above step if your printer is still not working and showing the similar error, error e59, then consult canon printer’s official help and support. They will send a device engineer at your place to resolve your issue. Furthermore, visiting charges of that engineer is zero.
- Resolving the error, error e59, is not a hard task. You can easily resolve it by following the above-mentioned step.
We wish that after performing above steps you would have resolved canon printer error e59. But in case if you are unable to fix it or experience any issue, then consult professionals. Call Canon Customer Support professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to fix error code instantly.