If you are using your desktop or Laptop BSOD on Windows 8.1, error code 0x0000001 is showing again and again. To fix BSOD Error Code 0x0000001 on windows 8.1. There are the easy steps to fix this issue.
Steps to Fix BSOD Error Code 0x0000001 on windows 8.1
- You will have to install the Windows installation disc and restart your desktop or Laptop.
- Then select your language setting and then select the next option for further.
- Now push repair your desktop option.
- If you do not have the recovery disk then contact your system administrator.
- Then click the enter key.
- Now push the F8 key from your keyboard for alternate boot option as well.
- Accurate error message might vary from cases to cases, but the error code is always “0x0000001”.
- This error appears when the entire file system gets spoiled on a grander scale for the same reason.
- There is a possibility that your desktop memory gets spoiled permanently.
- Once you are done with this procedure, restart your computer.
- After your computer restarts, check whether the issue still occurs on your screen.
- If you are able to use your computer then your issues have to be sorted.
- If you are still not able to use your desktop, the Hardware may be the cause of the issue.
- It is important that you clean your computer from time to time, which will reduce the risk of such an issue you are facing.
Important Notice – On Windows Vista and Windows 7, it is conceivable to utilize the worked in Windows SFC device naturally filter a Pc’s framework document and fix them.
By following the above steps, we are sure your BSOD Error Code 0x000001 on windows 8.1 is fixed and you will not have any trouble with the same again, If your desktop or laptop still shows the same error do not worry we will fix this issue for you. We are available 24/7.
If you need assistance, Please Contact www.pcsolutione.com support team, you can go to the consulting page and chat with me for any problems you face regarding any Desktop. You can also drop a mail to us and Chat with Me.