Do you experience Brother printer error code 30 while working with your Brother printing device? Do not bother! You have landed on the correct destination! Here you will find the actual reasons why this error arises in the printing device and the correct method by which you can solve this error. Thus, read the blog until the end so as to know the complete process so as to fix it.
Reasons behind Brother Printer Error Code 30
- This error might arise when both the springs that are situated on either side of the carriage are out of their actual places (that is, they are displaced!).
- The error can also arise when the print head carriage fails to return to its home position.
- The error can also arise when the cartridge covers might not be suitably locked at their exact places.
Simple Solution To resolve Brother Printer Error Code 30
Thus, after knowing the possible causes, there are certain solutions that require to be followed in order to fix the Brother Printer Error 30.
- Initially, open the cover of the scanner with the help of plastic tabs (at the left and right side of the machine).
- Now, shift the print head and bring it to the middle.
- Confirm that there is no piece of paper or anything stationary available there.
- Once you have cleared everything and checked it all, shut the cover and try printing a sample document again from your printer.
- If you still get Brother Printer Error Code 30 popping up on your screen, then proceed to Solution 2.
- First, hold the scanner cover by using the plastic tabs (mentioned in solution 1) into an open position, carefully.
- Now, slide the print head again, but this time to the right side below the cover. This will guarantee that there is a clean encoder strip from within.
- Subsequently, with the help of the lint-free cloth, grab the encoder strip firmly on both sides and then scrub the cloth down the strip, at least three times, from one end to another end.
- Try printing a sample document now, and examine the status of the error.
- If you still get the Brother Printer Error Code 30 present in your device, then proceed to the next solution.
- Examine the position of the encoder strip (it has to be at its correct place!).
- Now, open the printer and again insert the strip.
- Finally, restart your printer and again try printing a sample document in order to check the printing quality.
If after performing the above steps, you still experience Brother Printer Error 30, then consult professionals. Call Brother Printer Customer support professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to resolve error code easily.