Brother Printers are renowned for their reliable and smooth printing solutions. They offer quality prints and best-in-class imaging, fax, and scanning services. However, there are times when users report issues when they try to print something from their devices. Brother Printer Error 50 is one of the most common issues that users usually experience.
Here, we are going to explain the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problem. Thus, instead of wasting much time read the blog cautiously for a quick solution. Apart from this, users can consult professionals for instant assistance. But, instead of searching for expert support, perform the steps provided below.
Reasons For Brother Printer Error Code 50
Before proceeding ahead for the steps to fix the brother printer error, initially, get aware of the basic reason behind the issue. Below we’ve discussed the possible cause behind the occurrence of this error.
- Treating printer in the wrong way or any piece of paper gets stuck in the machine lead to brother printer error.
- If any mechanical malfunctioning begins occurring in the system, then such printer problem arises.
Solutions to Resolve Brother Printer error code 50
Users who are seeking the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error 50, they all are suggested to take a look at the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, open the cover of the scanner with the help of the plastic tabs situated on the right and left side of the printer.
- Subsequently, move the printhead in the central location.
- Then guarantee that a piece of paper or staple is not stuck inside the printer.
- After that, reboot the printer if the printer error remains the same.
- Use plastic clips of the cover to open the cover of the scanner. The clips are located on the left and the right side of the printer and confirm that it gets to open up suitably.
- Now, move the print head towards the right direction below the cover to guarantee that the encoder strip is complete and cleaned.
- Guarantee to use a lint-free cloth to hold the encoder strip from both the right and left side.
- After that, take a cloth and rub the strip from the left and then the right side. Repeat a similar method at least three times.
- After cleaning it, restart the printer, and in case if the printer problem persists the same then move to the next solution.
- Guarantee that the position of the encoder strip is correct as this strip provides the print head.
- Then, cautiously open the printer and reinsert the strip in the right position.
- After reinserting the strip, turn ON the printer again and then examine if the brother printer error 50 gets resolved or not.
Call Brother Printer Customer Support For Instant Assistance:
If even after applying the above solution, if you are still unable to fix Brother Printer Error 50, then simply consult professionals. Call Brother Printer Customer Support experts available at Pcsolutione so as to get quick and instant assistance so as to fix the error easily.