This error appears on the screen when a user tries to send an Email message in Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011. When this error is shown on the screen, then users can’t send a message. If you facing an error like this, then you must be facing an error code 17199.
Steps to Resolve Outlook Error Code 17199
Step 1: Confirm the web connection
Firstly, you need to test whether the web-based application is used for accessing the account or not. If it is not signed in, then you can contact your email provider to get a correct username and password.
Step 2: Delete all Emails from the Outbox account
• Open your Outbox and delete all the outgoing emails and select the send or receive option. If this issue not solved yet, then proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Enter your username and password again
• To re-enter the username and password, follow below-mentioned steps:
1. Open your Outlook account.
2. Navigate the tools menu and select “accounts” image.
3. On the left side, you need to select the Email account.
4. Now enter the correct Email address and password.
5. Check the incoming and outgoing servers are accurate or not.
6. Tap the red button which is on the upper-left side of the window.
Step 4: Change the name of the identity and create a new one
• To rename an identity, one needs to use the MS database utility sector. With the help of this utility, one can easily perform tasks like last rebuilding setting up of default identity.
• Create, rename and delete an identity.
• Open the MS database utility now and you will see default location is in / Applications/ MS office 2011/office/area.
Get Connected with the PC Solution Expert for Fix Outlook Problems
Call our technicians, if you need any kind of help from them. Our professionals are highly certified and experienced, so they better know how to handle the issues and how to guide the users to get them out of the issue.