In general, Apple’s products are remarkable, but they do have some issues now and then for example Mac Error Code 102. An error 102 on a Mac is commonly experienced when trying to update applications. This error may be caused by problems with Preference files, installed applications, Kernel Panic issues, or a full usage of start-up disk.
Symptoms of Mac Error Code 102
- Mac begin freezing every time when you are working on it
- Ocassionally, a popup message is disturbing you
- Some features is presently not supported in this computer
- An error message 102 appears on your screen
- Your system getting a sluggish response
Reasons of Mac Error Code 102
- Blue screen of death (BSOD) problem on your Mac
- Some problem with finder and p list program
- Few virus attack on your Mac operating system
- Few registry files enter in your system
Simple Steps to Resolve the Error Code 102 Easily:
- Initially, start the Mac Computer.
- Now enter the computer in safe mode by holding shift keys for some times.
- Now, open the folder/ system/ library.
- Then delete extension.kextcache & extension.mkext.
- After that, open the folder/system/library/cache/
- Now delete the Com.apple.kernelcaches.
- Finally, restart the computer now.
By following the above mention steps you can easily resolve Mac error 102. It is significant to keep technical knowledge in your brain for resolving the error.
Dial for Instant Solution to Customer support:
If you are not able to fix issue of your own, no need to worry for this. Call to PC Solution where professionals are available round the clock to help you with easy and quick solutions. We have years of experience in resolving entire major and minor issues connected with Mac devises. Dial our toll-free for best and instant solution whenever require.