You may face problems with the Print head, if your printer’s print head, where the cartridges are inserted is not working suitably, as your printer can’t detect it. It also happens because of the accumulation of the ink in the printer head, which also did not allow the printer to come in contact with the Printhead. This is one of the main issues, as it is connected with the printer’s Ink mechanism and can influence your work. HP 6835 Printhead Error also signifies the hardware failure and it might be the case that you have to change your printer.
Reasons behind HP 6835 Printhead Error Message
- The major reason for this Hp Printer error is that authentic cartridges are not used by you. Some people might go for the non-authentic cartridges refilled that are available at fewer prices, simply to save money. This could damage you in long run, as this cheap quality of ink gets collected in the nozzle and later blocks the way.
- The other major cause could be that you haven’t used your printer for long enough duration and it was left idle
- This error may also occur if the printer has not been connected to the wall outlet directly. It is also feasible that your printer is not getting the suitable voltage that is required by it to operate, in case the surge protector is what it is connected to. That is why it is suggested strongly to get your printer connected directly with the wall outlet
- Installing the cartridges in a wrong manner or Printhead connected in a wrong way to the printer is the fourth cause why the Printhead error arises.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix HP Printer Error 6835 Printhead
Initially, try to get the printer connected with the wall outlet directly and in case the error still persists then try following these steps:
- Initially, attempt performing Hard Reset on the printer.
- Eject the printer’s power cable out and then hold the button of power by keep on pressing it for 60 seconds
- Get the power cable connected back to it and try printing the report of Printer Status, for that
- Initially, go to the Set up First
- Now to Report/Tools
- And subsequently to the Printer Report Status
These steps will fix your trouble and if not then try following the next step.
- Take out the cartridges and pull them out and then begin cleaning the Golden/Metal contacts that are available at the cartridge’s backside and also where the cartridges are inserted
- Use either a lint-free cloth or paper towel for the cleaning purpose
- Now insert the cartridges back and attempt printing the report of Printer Status
- Initially visit the Setup
- Now to Report/Tools
- Finally to the Printer Report Status
After performing the above steps, you would have resolved HP 6835 Printhead Error. In case, if you are unable to fix it then it is best to consult professionals. Call HP Customer Support professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get the best guidance to troubleshoot the error code quickly.