Microsoft Outlook is software that is used to send and receive emails. Like any other software or programs, a user can experience some problems and errors with Outlook also. Out of various types of mistakes that one can experience, the most common error is the problem associated with Hotmail Error Code 17193. This affects the smooth working of the Outlook on Mac as well as on the windows.
A user is likely to get this error when he is trying to send an email with attachments.
CAUSES OF HOTMAIL Error Code 17193
The leading cause of Hotmail error is a corrupt or damaged PST file.
Other common reasons are
Issue: If your hard drive is experiencing any damage,
either may be due to overuse or agaeing, then it is likely that you may get Hotmail
error. As damage hard drive will initiate other errors which will prevent
the access of PST files.
- SOFTWARE: If
you are using a pirated version of the software, you may also be likely to get
this error. Pirated software not only affects the smooth working of the system
but also the PST files.
OF VIRUS: If you are not using any antivirus software for
protection. Then it might be likely that you may be prone to virus attack,
which may affect the PST files.
- POWER FAILURE: This error can also occur if your device has experienced a sudden power failure, which may lead to a corrupt PST file.
HOW TO REMOVE THIS ERROR
1. UPGRADE OUTLOOK: If you are using outlook 2003 and 2007, then these versions support 20 GB PST file. While the latest versions of Outlook like 2010, 2013 and 2016 supports 50 GB of PST file. So, if you will upgrade the release of the outlook software, then you may probably eliminate this error. However, it is always recommended that one should limit the PST file size between 10-15 GB.
2. Use UPS: If you are living in an area where there is a frequent power cut, then you should use UPS so that you get enough time to turn off your system correctly.
3. Use of Antivirus: As said above, if the virus attacks your order, then also it is likely may face this problem. So, you should use a paid version of antivirus software.
4. Disk Clean:
Please follow these steps to clean the disk on your computer.
1. Press Windows + R to enter the command prompt.
2. Enter “clearing” and press enter.
3. A new pop up will appear.
4. Out of the various drive, select a particular drive that you want to clean.
5. After that, press enter.
6. The disk cleanup window will appear.
5. Changing your internet setting
Please follow these steps for changing your internet settings
1. Enter the command prompt.
2. Type “intelcpl.cpl” and press enter
3. Restore everything and clear all junk files.
4. Press the reset button on the advance tab to restore all settings.
5. See if this resolves your problems.
You can also use Scanpst.exe for fixing the Hotmail error code 17193 problems associated with PST. There is also automatic software that one can use, as they are safe and user friendly.
Contact Customer Support for Assistance:
If still, you face any Hotmail error issue, then it is better to contact professionals at Hotmail customer support number by dialing PC Solution who is available round the clock for assistance.
Call Now For Any Assistance: