Certain errors can cause problems can prevent you from playing your favorite games, many issues has been reported by the users that while they are trying to play games on Xbox, it does not show up, or does not start.
Here are few steps to fix Game Error on Xbox 360
“If it shows game could not start” how to fix it?
- You have to delete the latest system update. Check to settings and Choose system settings.
- Then press the left bumper, right bumper, repeat this step at least two times.
- You will get an option to delete system update, select yes.
- The latest versions will be removed and your system restarts, you will have to download the latest versions again.
Now install the latest version of Xbox 360 update
- Go the settings, then select system settings, select wired network name of your wireless network.
- Then select the text box live connection.
- If you get an option to install update then you will have to select yes.
- Now you will have to ensure that you’re using an official Xbox hard drive. If you are trying to play on Xbox and it doesn’t start, you will need to check whether you are using the original Xbox hard drive.
- If you are receiving message trying to run Xbox games on Xbox 360, it must be because the game is not compatible with your system.
- Now Replace your hard drive. There is possibility that you are not able to access the Xbox due to the hard drive, and you will have to replace your hard drive if this is the matter.
Now Try Cleaning the Game Disc –
There is possibility that you are not able to access your game due to error that occurred on your disc.
Follow the given steps to clean your game disc-
- Hold the disk from the edges
- Use a soft, clean cloth to clean your disc from center to edges.
- Then check your drive – There are possibility also that there are issues occurring because of third party drives, in this case you will have to fix the third party drive with the original drive.
- Then delete the game from the hard drive and install it again- Now delete the game from the hard drive,
Follow the given steps to do it-
- Select My Games and Apps from the dashboard.
- Highlight the game you want to remove and press the menu button on the controller.
- Choose manage game option from the menu.
- Now select the uninstall option to uninstall the game from your hard drive.
To install the game Xbox 360
- Insert the disc
- Select the game in the drive tray and press x on the controller.
- Then select the install option.
- Then wait for the game to be installed to your hard drive.
- Now you will have to format the hard drive (Make sure you remove the important or useful data and scan them at the same time).
Fix Game could not start error by formatting your hard drive.
- Check to settings and choose system settings.
- Select storage or Memory.
- Select the storage device you would like to format, select the format option.
- Then select yes on the confirmation message.
- You will be asked to enter the serial number, then select done.
- Wait for the formatting process to complete.
- Now you will have to clear the cache, you will find them on your computer’s network.
- Make sure you have removed any USB flash drivers connected to your system.
Related Blog: How to Fix Google Play Store Error Code 924?
You can try these steps to fix Game error on Xbox 360, these steps will surely fix the issue, if you are still facing this issue you can contact us and we will fix this issue for you, we are available 24/7 hours. You can Chat with PC Solution Expert. you can even contact us for any issues that you face on your computer, we will be glad to help you with the same.