If You Notice That you brand new desktop or Laptop is working slow, you will have to check what types of bloatware programs has been installed on your desktop or PC and how to remove bloatware from Windows 10.
Remove Bloatware From Windows 10 for your PC or Desktop
Windows PC or Laptops are manufactured by different manufacturers and they preload PC with their own and different software programs apart from windows OS and Windows programs.
These Bloatware just takes up storage, uses Resources and Slows Down your Desktop.
Note: “The Microsoft says that a desktop without Bloatware starts 104% faster”
Why to Manufacturers Add Bloatware?
Manufacturers add bloatware to windows computers to create brand awareness, getting users feedback and because they get paid from the third parties for introducing free or trial versions of software.
How to Get Rid or Remove Bloatware from Windows PC or Computer?
To Get Rid of These Bloatware from your desktop you need to delete it by following the below steps
- Open settings and select on Apps
- When the next screen appears, select Apps and features from the left panel. In the right panel select the program you want to remove and select uninstall button.
Install fresh of Windows 10
When you go ahead with windows installing fresh windows, be assured that this will remove all the Apps and software programs and even Microsoft from your desktop.
Steps to Fresh Install
Open settings on your desktop and select on Update and Security option.
- On the next screen, select Recovery in the left panel, then scroll down in the right panel and select Learn to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows link under “More recovery options”.
- If you get an option to “Switch Apps?” Select on the Yes button.
- Then select next, then select Get Started button
- On the next screen, click on Next and all the unwanted apps and programs will removed and the latest version will get installed.
- Now you need to follow the onscreen instructions and complete the process.
Using Decrap to Remove Bloatware
- “Decrap My Computer” Is an easy to use program, It scans the desktop and allows you to select programs you want to uninstall from your desktop.
- Download Decrap My Computer program from www.decrap.org
- Launch “Decrap My Computer” by selecting the downloaded File.
- On the Welcome screen, select Run Decrap on Automatic mode or select next.
- Now allow Decrap to scan your desktop for the installed programs, under the “third party software” choose the programs you want to uninstall and select Next button.
- Now you will get an option to create a system restored point on your desktop. Select Create a System Restore Point option and select next.
- On the next screen, you can select either Manual or Automatic the selected programs and click on the Next button.
These are the basic and easiest steps so that can help you with remove bloatware from windows 10. If you still face any problem you can get in touch with us by messaging us, We are available on chat and whatsapp.