One can Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wifi, although it does not have a control panel. You can connect the device to the network through different methods. We have provided some simple steps in order to perform the connection seamlessly.
Set up the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer so as to connect to a network
- Power ON the machine by clicking the Power button.
- Now insert the software installation disk that is provided in the HP Deskjet 2652 printer package.
- Now wait until the installation setup window opens automatically.
- Open the CD drive on your system if the installation window does not get displayed.
- Confirm that the CD inserted is not out-of-date, and works perfectly.
- Take out the USB cable before installing the software.
- Follow the commands displayed on the screen until the connection window appears.
- Choose the connection as Wireless, and click the Wireless button on the printer’s panel.
Detailed Process to Connect HP Deskjet to Wi-Fi
- Since the Deskjet 2652 printer doesn’t have a touch screen control panel, it is not as simple to establish a wireless connection in case of an Envy or Officejet printer.
- To establish a Wi-Fi connection, you are require to set up the hardware and software part effectively.
- You can use the installation CD which is provided along with your printer to set up the software part.
- Now, place the disc into the system’s CD drive. Follow the HP Deskjet 2652 commands until a Connect window appears. Do not click any button on the system. Finally, it’s time for the printer’s panel to get some work finish.
- Switch ON the printer. Long click the Wireless button for a few seconds, and it will begin to blink indicating a connection establishment request.
- Then you have to enter the Wi-Fi password. It can be found in the paper which is provided while establishing your Internet network connection at your place.
- The password can also be obtained labeled on the back of your router. If you are unable to get it, you need to consult your HP Deskjet 2652 Internet service provider.
- You can also find the password from any other system which is already connected to the network.
- Right-click on the Wireless Network icon tray available at the bottom of your computer screen, and choose Open Network and Sharing Center. Select Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-tap the name of your network, and click on Status. Choose Wireless Properties, click Security tab, and choose Show Characters.
- If the wireless light does not blink, press and hold the Power button, and click the Start Copy Black button twice. Now, click the Cancel button thrice.
- Then, release the Power button. The wireless light will begin to flicker, and you have to continue with the installation on the computer now.
- Tap Continue on the Connect window, and follow the HP Deskjet 2652 on-screen commands.
Chat with HP Professionals available at our toll-free:
The above mentioned steps are quite easy and simple to connect HP deskjet 2652 to WiFi of your own. In case you confront any trouble, in performing above steps then simply consult tech-savvy professionals. Chat with HP Professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get best guidance to overcome this error code easily.