Dell printer is one of the most commonly used printer/scanner brands all around the world. There are several models of it &Dell e515dw Printer is one among those. One of its best features is that one can use it to print wirelessly. If you are among one of those users, who are facing trouble in Dell e515dw wireless setup, then this blog is certainly going to help you a lot. You can follow easy steps to Set up Dell e515dw Printer to Wi-Fi Network.
Simple Solutions for Dell e515dw wireless setup
Solution 1: Using WPS Method
- Initially, that you need to do is to guarantee that your wireless router supports a wireless protected setup.
- Use up and down arrow keys to navigate and choose the option of “Network” and then choose Ok.
- Subsequently, choose the WLAN option and then choose OK.
- Choose the AOSS/ WPS option and then choose OK.
- When the WLAN enables pops up, tap on OK.
- The setup wizard will get started. Choose the back button to cancel.
- Press AOSS or WPS button on your wireless router once it begins showing “Press Key on to” on your LCD screen.
- Press up arrow on the control panel of your Dell printer and then your device will begin searching for your Wi-Fi router and will try to connect to it.
- [Connected] message will be shown on your printer’s LCD screen once the connection is established. Subsequently, your printer’s wireless status report will get printed.
Solution 2:Using Control Panel Setup Wizard of Your Printer
- Initially, take a piece of paper and write down the SSID name and password of your network.
- Use network keys to navigate and select the network option and then choose ok.
- Choose the option of WLAN and then choose ok.
- Once you notice WLAN Enable on the screen, then choose the “ON” option.
- Subsequently, your printer device will begin searching for your wireless network and a list of available wireless networks will be shown on the screen.
- Choose your network name from the list and then choose OK. Subsequently, you require to enter the passphrase.
- Your printer machine will attempt to connect to your wireless network, which you have chosen from the list. If your printer device gets connected to the network, then it will display a connected message on the screen.
- Subsequently, your printer device will begin printing the wireless status report.
- After finishing the Dell e310dw wireless setup, install the required software and drivers.
Are you experiencing troubles in Dell e515dw wireless setup? If yes, then you have done the correct thing by approaching us. Consult Dell Customer Support professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get the best guidance to perform it easily. Professionals available on our toll-free is Dell-certified so as to assist you in the best way possible.