Comprehensive Guide to Connect Brother Printer to Computer or Laptop Instantly
Brother Printer is one of the popular printer brands that are extensively use by worldwide users. It offers remarkable printing features which can be availed very easily whenever you print something. It can just access the computer both through wired and wireless. But there are only some users who know the method to connect Brother Printer to computer or laptop and if you are one among them, then you can learn about it very easily after reading this blog.
Complete Guide to Connect Brother Printer to Computer and Laptop:
Have you recently bought a new Brother Printer? Do you want to connect it to your system? Then you can just connect it if you have suitable knowledge regarding that. If you don’t how to connect Brother Printer to computer, then simply follow the below steps:
- Initially, download the printer driver for your system and then go to the official Brother Printer website.
- Then click on Downloads link.
- Select Printer below the Select Product Group category.
- Tap on View option to continue the procedure.
- Select your OS and now choose your language from the drop-down menu.
- Then the driver will start to download and then wait for couple of seconds until the download complete.
- Reboot your computer and now connect your printer to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Then turn on your Brother printer and now wait until your computer recognizes the printer and make a connection.
Related Blog: connect Canon Printer to Laptop
Process to Connect Brother Wireless Printer to Laptop and Computer:
Brother Printer offers the wireless printing features in which you can print any document without a wired connection. For this, you would require to connect your printer to the wireless connection on the computer or laptop. If you wish to know how to connect Brother wireless printer to laptop or computer, then follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, turn on your laptop and router.
- Then switch on your Brother Printer and then go to the menu by using the control panel of the touch screen.
- Visit the Network section and now click on WLAN.
- Tap on Setup Wizard.
- After that click on Enter when you see Network I/F switched to Wireless on the screen.
- Subsequently, find your network from on the appeared result and then click on Enter.
- Then you would be inquire to enter the password for your wireless network and then enter the Wi-Fi password into the relevant field.
- Then your printer will be connected effectively on the wireless network and then take a printing test to examine the connection status.
By following above instructions, you can easily connect your Brother Printer to the computer or laptop. If you still confront Brother Printer not connecting to my laptop/ computer issue, then not to worry at all. Chat with Brother Printer experts available at our site for quick resolution.
Q) Why won’t my computer connect to Brother Printer?
A) Difficulty printing from your PC can arise for several reasons. The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the system and the Brother machine is lost. This can arise as a result of incorrect settings or configuration of the printer driver.
Q) How to connect Brother Printer to multiple computers?
A) First open “Devices and Printers” on the second computer, click “Add a printer,” choose the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” option. Click on the printer. Click “Next,” and then follow the remaining prompts to complete adding the shared printer. Both the computers can now use the printer.
Q) Why computer does not recognize my printer?
A) Click Start and open Settings – Devices – Printers & scanners. If you don’t find your printer name in the main window, tap the Add a printer or scanner option and wait while Windows tries to recognize your printer — verify that it’s connected to your computer and switched on.