Canon Pixma MG3022 is an all-in-one, compact printer that provides the users to print wirelessly. But, to make it work efficiently & smoothly, initially, you will have to connect the device with a stable and secured wireless network. This is where you should know the steps to set up the printer. If you are unaware of how to perform Canon Pixma MG3022 Wi-Fi setup, then you can go through the steps mentioned below.
Easy Procedure for Canon mg3022 Wi-Fi setup
Use the simple solutions to set up the Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer effectively. Thus, carefully follow the commands that are mentioned below:
Canon MG3022 Printer Wireless Setup for Windows
If you want to set up your Canon printer with any Windows device, then follow the steps that are provided below:
- When you connect the printer with your system, the machine starts the installation process.
- You must not turn on the printer when inquired.
- Then, use the USB cable which comes with the package. You require to connect the right end of the USB cable to the printer and your system.
- Subsequently, navigate to the desktop and click on the Start button.
- Now, go to the Control Panel and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Go to the “Add a Printer” option and choose the “Local Printer” option. Now, find and click on the port where your printer is connected to the system.
- When the Canon option arises on the screen, double-click on it and choose the printer type.
- After getting the name of the printer then choose the Next button.
- Occasionally, you might want to keep your printer as a default one. Then, click the Finish option.
Canon Pixma MG3022 Printer Wireless Setup for the Mac
If you wish to connect the Canon Pixma MG3022 printer to Mac device, then follow the following instructions:
You require to switch off the printer first and then detach the entire cables from the Mac device. To connect your device, you require to download a driver from the official website of the Canon Pixma. Then, follow the steps provided below.
- Firstly, navigate to the right corner of the website to open the “Support and Drivers” option.
- Subsequently, click on the list of the product type. Now, choose the “Consumer and Home Office” option.
- Go to the list of the product family and tap on the Printers option.
- Visit the “Drivers and Softwares” option and tap on the Drop-Down menu to choose the Mac Os version that you are using.
- Choose the driver and then again select the file that you will get to see on the new window.
- Subsequently, click on the Continue option twice and then click on the Install option to add the printer on your Mac device.
- Ultimately, connect the printer with the Mac device through the USB cable and then turn on the printer.
Setup Canon MG3022 Printer Wireless Connection
Follow the below-mentioned steps, to set up the Canon MG3022 printer on WiFi.
- Initially, click on the Power button to turn on the Canon MG3022 printer.
- Then, press and hold the Wireless button until you find that the Wireless light flashes.
- Now, press the Color button until you see that the network light flashes.
- Go to the CD Drive to load the Setup CD-ROM and install the setup file.
- Then, to start the setup process, choose the Next option.
- After that, accept the end-user License and Agreement and then choose the Next option.
- When the Connection Method window opens, then choose the Yes option.
- Finally, choose the Wi-Fi network connection to enter the Network key. Then, choose the OK option.
Hopefully, after applying the above solutions you would be able to perform Canon mg3022 Wi-Fi setup. In case of trouble, consult Canon-certified professionals available at Pcsolutione for quick and effective solutions.