Canon is one of the most popular printer manufacturing company which provides top quality of printers to the customers. It is a first-class brand that gained a special place in the hearts of many people. Most printers are all-in-one printers that can do several things for you at a time. It can do fax, print, scan & copy. If you want to Connect Canon MX490 printer to Wi-Fi and require technical assistance, then you may consult the professionals. The guiding steps provided by the professionals will certainly meet your expectations.
Easy Steps to set up CanonMX490
- Initially, take the Canon Pixma MX490 printer out of the box and remove the entire packaging material from its surface.
- Then turn on the Canon printer by providing the proper power supply. Furthermore, Configure the settings on the control panel of your printer.
- Now, unpack the ink cartridges and then insert them into the corresponding slots.
- Load the paper tray of the printer with proper papers.
- Install the printer software on the computer and then finish the Canon MX490 wireless setup.
Easy Steps for Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Printer Setup
- In the function panel of the printer, tap on the Setup button.
- You can now use the arrow buttons and select Wireless LAN Setup then click the ‘OK’ button.
- Confirm that you have to download the latest version of the Canon Pixma MX490 printer driver.
- You require to set the connection method as a ‘Wireless LAN connection’. And also allow the radio button of Connect through Wireless Router.
- Follow the commands on the screen and then finish the wireless connection on the Pixma MX490 printer.
Step by Step Procedure to Connect Canon Pixma MX490 Printer to Wi-Fi
- You require to turn on the router and confirm that it has an active internet connection.
- Alongside power on the Canon PIXMA MX490 Printer setup.
- In the Control panel, tap on the Setup button.
- Now click on the Wireless LAN Setup. Click the ‘OK’ button.
- Then your printer searches for the network of the router.
- You can click& hold the WPS button on the router. Then click the ‘OK’ button on the control panel of the Canon Printer.
If you confront any trouble to the Connect Canon PIXMA MX490 printer to Wi-Fi, then it is recommended to consult professionals. Call Canon Customer Service professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get the best assistance. Dial us at any time whenever need, professionals are available round the clock for support.