The entire Canon Pixma range supports multi-functionality, but the top model is Canon Pixma MG3620. You can go for Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup Wireless Printing and share the printer from anyplace in the office or home using a device connected to the similar wireless network to which your printer is connected.
Canon Pixma MG3620 printer is user-friendly and supports magnificent features. With the help of the Canon Printer device, one can print and scan the documents, pictures direct from the tablets and Smartphone device. Before printing, it is very significant to finish the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup Wireless Printing process. Just confirm that you are logged in as the administrator, saved the entire work and the other programs are closed. In this article, we will be sharing the easy instructions which can help you to complete Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Setup on your device.
Step By Step Procedure For Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup:
- If your printer is performing any task then let that job gets finished first. If you notice the Wi-Fi lights blinking on the printer then click on the ‘Stop’ button.
- When the light blinks, click and hold the ‘Wi-Fi’ button available on the printer.
- Tap the ‘color’ button and subsequently, press the ‘Wi-Fi’ button.
- Confirm that your Wi-Fi lights are blinking and turned on.
To proceed with the Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup, install the printer software and drivers on your device.
Insert the installation CD in the CD drive place. The installation program will start automatically. In case, the program does not begin, open the CD-ROM folder and execute the executable files.
- If a Windows User Control or ‘Firewall/Antivirus dialogue box appears, finish the installation.
- Tap the ‘Start Settings’ button available on the Start screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Choose your region; agree on the License Agreement, etc. Here, select the connection method, tap on the ‘Wireless LAN connection’ and click to the next.
- On the next, screen, you require to connect to the radio button using your wireless router and click on the next.
- You will notice the ‘Power Check’ screen appearing. Tap next.
- You can notice the printer appearing in the list of screen network. Confirm that you have selected the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and click on the Next. You can examine the serial number by seeing the printer label.
- When you notice the full-screen connection, click on the Next.
- When you notice the full setup screen, click on the Next.
- Now, you can notice the software installation list displaying on the screen. Here, select the option software which you want to install and click on the Next.
- Once the installation is finished, you will receive a message saying the installation is completed.
Chat with our experts for quick resolution:
Ultimately, you are done! Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup wireless Printing installation is now finished and you can print the documents wirelessly from any devices connected to a similar network without any trouble. In case you are unable to set up or you experience any trouble in performing it, then it is best to consult professionals. Call Canon Customer Care professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get the best guidance and support regarding the same.