Entire machines from PIXMA have multifunctional limits. Canon MG 3620 Printer enables you to connect it to your Wi-Fi wireless network. Everybody in your office or home can share this printer from anywhere without installing the cable. Use this process to Connect Canon MG3620 Printer to WiFi so as to print it wirelessly. Read the blog till the end of canon Pixma mg3620 set up wireless printing.
PIXMA MG3620 Wireless printing is user-friendly. With the Canon Printer device, one can print and scan documents, images, directly from their smartphones. Enjoy printing with Air Print 3 technology along with enjoying using Android devices with your iPhone, iPad, or IPL MORA 4 and Google Cloud Print 5.
Prior to your starting with the installation, guarantee that you are logged in as an administrator, and your work is saved, and other programs are closed.
How to Connect Canon MG3620 Printer to WiFi?
Follow the step by step process for canon Pixma mg3620 setup wireless printing
1. If the printer is printing, cleaning, alignment, or any other task, wait for the procedure to complete. If the Wi-Fi light is blinking on the printer, press the Stop button.
2. On light blink, click and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
3. Click the color button and then click the Wi-Fi button again.
4. Confirm that the Wi-Fi light is shining, and the current lighting is turned on.
To proceed with wireless setup, you require to install drivers and software on your system. Follow the steps below to install the necessary drivers and software.
Insert the CD into the CD drive. The installation program will begin automatically. If it does not, go to the CD-ROM folder and perform the executable file.
- If a Windows user control or an antivirus/firewall dialogue box appears, perform the installation.
- Tap the Start Settings button on the Start screen
- Follow the on-screen commands and select your country, license agreement, etc. Now choose the connection method. Choose the wireless LAN connection and click next.
On the next screen, connect to the radio button by the wireless router (recommended), and tap Next.
- The power check screen will arise. Tap Next
- The printer list will appear in the list of screen networks. Confirm that your Canon PIXMA3620 is chosen and click Next. You can notice the serial number by looking at the printer’s label.
- A full-screen connection is displayed. Tap Next
- The complete setup screen appears. Tap Next
- The software installation list will be shown. Choose the optional software you wish to install and click next.
- Allow the installation process. A message signifying a successful installation will be shown.
Well, This Is a complete process for canon Pixma mg3620 setup wireless printing. In case if you experience any trouble in performing the above steps, then it is best to consult professionals. Call Canon Customer Support professionals available at Pcsolutione so as to get the best guidance and support regarding the same.